
Facial Expressions(Part 2)
In the screen shot on the top left we have just reached the end of the scene and Edward has pored all Frankie's bottle of blood down the sink. Frankie's look gives a felling of I'm angry at you for doing that. The look is then building up the tension between them even more ,Edward(Bottom left) gives this look as to say 'I give up' ,'You win' or ' I'm sorry. All of that builds up to him throwing the bottle on the wall.
All the things i have talked about have all helped to lead up to that final breaking point at the end. The director has done this scene incredibly well to give a insight of a Vampier Argument.
One thing about this scene is that it is a very typical American type setting Edward is representing a character who wants to be separate from the others and does not want to be like them. Frankie is the normal Type of character that is like everyone else in the scene.

No comments:
Post a Comment